Saturday, November 1, 2008

The honorary sand pit

This would be the honorary sand pit that the kids seem to have adopted... which is a bunch of dirt by the garage.

The only problem is the amount of dirt that stays on them. whereas sand just brushes off...

As you take a closer look it is even inside Charlie's ear! My thoughts on cleanup at this point was, "where to even begin?"

He sure had fun playing with the big kids and was quite pleased with himself. They loved it. Lydia and Ethan have been going out there daily, making mud pies, cakes, ice cream, towers, and whatnot.

The easy solution and everyone is happy.

2 comments:

Mama Wisch said...

I have been thinking and thinking about you! I am so happy you made a blog!! I can't believe how big our littles one are growing! How's Montana treating you all? We miss you! I miss your fun personality!
Take care!

KaSh said...

Cute blog!I lov eyou rfamily pcture...wow Charlie is big now. I am glad things are going well for you.